Please note that this Statement may be revised from time to time without prior notice, and you should check the latest version regularly. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of this statement, the English version shall prevail.
We are committed to the proper handling of personal data to protect the privacy of our customers. We will ensure that all policies and codes of practice adopted by us and our affiliates and agents regarding the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of personal data are in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Hong Kong Chapter 486 of the Laws) (hereinafter referred to as "the Ordinance"), and the relevant code of practice and guidelines issued by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong. "Personal data" in this statement is construed in accordance with the definition in the Ordinance.
We may collect, retain and use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To verify your identity;
• To process your application for purchasing our products and services and becoming a member;
• In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 Defined Checker Programs;
• To provide the products, services and membership programs you need;
• To regulate and manage such products, services and membership programs;
• To conduct research or analysis to improve our products and/or services, and for surveys, marketing and promotional purposes;
With your consent, we may use your name, membership code, gender, date of birth, region, industry, position, education level, preferences, etc., as well as information about the products and/or services you have purchased, to provide you with our products and/or services, as well as those offered by our business partners from time to time.
If you do not wish to receive any of our latest information (including direct sales) and promotional offers, please notify us in writing by email to email@example.com. Your request to stop receiving the information will take effect within 5 working days from the date of receipt of the request.